What's new

GOT OUT THIS MORNING WHILE FAMILY SLEEPS

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a home site that I haven't been to in a year. Last time there found a few silvers. The yard is full of iron. But since I know my detector much better then last year thought I would give it a shot.
Nothing real old, but a great hunt and the winner for me today was this late 1800s University of Pennsylvania pin.
I really like it. And a few silvers and a big honking silver ring with some hallmark. Thanks for looking.
George
 

Attachments

  • 1441588449286.webp
    1441588449286.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 1441588461279.webp
    1441588461279.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 1441588471847.webp
    1441588471847.webp
    16 KB · Views: 157
  • 1441588482283.webp
    1441588482283.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 1441588507008.webp
    1441588507008.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 1441588521754.webp
    1441588521754.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 1441588543438.webp
    1441588543438.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 32
You keep pumping them out George. And you're quickly becoming the silver king of the forum. Enjoy the day off .....
 
Lots of great finds- Congrats!! Love the gun!

-- Jeff --
 
Looks like a good hunt. Believe you got yourself a Hubley Cap Gun. Pictures are a tad to fuzzy to make out the diamond on the handle but it looks a lot like one I dug years ago except mine was red.

Thanks watcher.
It does have a diamond on the handle. Thanks for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom