B boojababy Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 190 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Bounty hunter gold digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2016 Thread Owner #1 My dad who is 83 told me the building used to be a dance Hall,not sure when I will hunt it but when I do I will post my good finds.
My dad who is 83 told me the building used to be a dance Hall,not sure when I will hunt it but when I do I will post my good finds.
Robotics Jr. Member Joined Feb 20, 2016 Messages 62 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Virginia Detector(s) used White's DFX, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2016 #2 boojababy said: My dad who is 83 told me the building used to be a dance Hall,not sure when I will hunt it but when I do I will post my good finds. Click to expand... Sounds like an interesting site to be able to detect. Hope you find some interesting items. Keep us posted
boojababy said: My dad who is 83 told me the building used to be a dance Hall,not sure when I will hunt it but when I do I will post my good finds. Click to expand... Sounds like an interesting site to be able to detect. Hope you find some interesting items. Keep us posted