Got permission to search a church (which used to be an old high school)!

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Based on the size, depth, and location of that big plate, I think this place has probably never been searched before! This was my first time there, and I was there about an hour and a half. Definitely going to finish that one off as I can.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

The quarter was giving me a SUPER faint tone with my Fisher F2. I dug it anyway because the tone was consistent and high. 8 inches later and I couldn't believe my eyes! The 1958 nickel was a few inches away.

Upvote 2
mr helton,

Congrats on some great finds! I can't wait to read about the "Class Rings tossed by dumped girlfriends" finds! You know they are there and just waiting for you to find them.

Frank

Hey , you had a good day - silver quarters are a tough find ! I think the bus thingy is very cool !!!

COOL FINDS, I got only 1 silver GWQ so far this year, love the bus tag:hello2:

Hey , you had a good day - silver quarters are a tough find ! I think the bus thingy is very cool !!!

agreed but i gotta ask, WHY? why the heck are silver quarters so darn hard to find?

What a great assortment of finds and a silver coin to boot! Makes for a very interesting/rewarding hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back