What's new

Got some oldies…...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped at a yard sale the other day where a house had burned down a year and a half ago. Turns out it was a centennial farm. Owner gave me the ok, but I wanted to wait till we got some rain. we got some so I went yesterday afternoon. It was hot and humid but I managed some keepers. Best ones are a 46 wheat, a 36 merc, a Patriotic Civil War token, and an 1855 Hard times token.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2060.webp
    IMG_2060.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2062.webp
    IMG_2062.webp
    99.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2061.webp
    IMG_2061.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2063.webp
    IMG_2063.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2064.webp
    IMG_2064.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 128
Nice digs Mike!! Love the Civil War Tokens. Congrats on the Hard times token and Merc too. Is there a date on it? I didn't see 1855
 
No date on it. I looked it up on a few sites and all pointed at 1855. I respect it is when that company was in business?

Nice digs Mike!! Love the Civil War Tokens. Congrats on the Hard times token and Merc too. Is there a date on it? I didn't see 1855
 
Nice digs, Mike. Congrats on the old coins and tokens. :icon_thumright:

HH
 
That's some cool stuff, that would be a great day in my world! Ddf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom