What's new

Finally got a chance to get out here

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been hot and we have been having a lot of issues with our horses. We got everything back in order, new shoes, Teeth floated , Got all there shots and testing done. They are ready to go :) Ready to go camping and riding :) . I did have a chance to get out today for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. There is an empty house not to far from me. The owner gave me permission to detect it. I think it was only about 86 to 88 degrees here today I have been watching a new way to detect and i like it. You do dig a lot more trash but it is easy and fast to use his ways. I got maybe 10 to 15 pieces of pure trash but it was easy digging and fast. I gggalso got a type of bracelet , Some kind of medallion, some lost keys, A hot wheels typ;e car an d a 1952 wheat cent''
IMG_3699.webp
 
Upvote 23
I forgot to mention i was using the new Hi Frequency coil for the Deus 2. No head phones and a strap holding the controller around my neck . I like it a LOT !!!
 
Thank you BillB
 
It has been hot and we have been having a lot of issues with our horses. We got everything back in order, new shoes, Teeth floated , Got all there shots and testing done. They are ready to go :) Ready to go camping and riding :) . I did have a chance to get out today for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. There is an empty house not to far from me. The owner gave me permission to detect it. I think it was only about 86 to 88 degrees here today I have been watching a new way to detect and i like it. You do dig a lot more trash but it is easy and fast to use his ways. I got maybe 10 to 15 pieces of pure trash but it was easy digging and fast. I gggalso got a type of bracelet , Some kind of medallion, some lost keys, A hot wheels typ;e car an d a 1952 wheat cent''
View attachment 2218653
The bracelet looks a lot like this one except your doesn't appear to be silver.

1753663610121.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It has been hot and we have been having a lot of issues with our horses. We got everything back in order, new shoes, Teeth floated , Got all there shots and testing done. They are ready to go :) Ready to go camping and riding :) . I did have a chance to get out today for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. There is an empty house not to far from me. The owner gave me permission to detect it. I think it was only about 86 to 88 degrees here today I have been watching a new way to detect and i like it. You do dig a lot more trash but it is easy and fast to use his ways. I got maybe 10 to 15 pieces of pure trash but it was easy digging and fast. I gggalso got a type of bracelet , Some kind of medallion, some lost keys, A hot wheels typ;e car an d a 1952 wheat cent''
View attachment 2218653
At least ya got out there Gare.
 
It has been hot and we have been having a lot of issues with our horses. We got everything back in order, new shoes, Teeth floated , Got all there shots and testing done. They are ready to go :) Ready to go camping and riding :) . I did have a chance to get out today for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. There is an empty house not to far from me. The owner gave me permission to detect it. I think it was only about 86 to 88 degrees here today I have been watching a new way to detect and i like it. You do dig a lot more trash but it is easy and fast to use his ways. I got maybe 10 to 15 pieces of pure trash but it was easy digging and fast. I gggalso got a type of bracelet , Some kind of medallion, some lost keys, A hot wheels typ;e car an d a 1952 wheat cent''
View attachment 2218653
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
I am liking the new coil. I also found a way to detect with out wearing the hot head phones
 
Gotta love finding hot wheels cars!
 
Way to go, Gare! Glad that the new coil is working out for you. Congrats!
 
Thank yoiu Arfie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom