What's new

Got the four boxes

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there's silver showing on all four..... they come in clear plastic bags, and you can see 'em (the peekers) as you roll the lil' cart out to the truck.

I'm pumped. Opened five rolls this morning, already got four forty's.

Update will follow......

Robin
 
Upvote 0
I gotta crow..... I can sound just like a rooster........

Err-e-ehreaaaa.....

I'm pitiful, ain't I? Replying to my own post.....

Ain't gone through half the first box, done got a dozen 40s, a roll of '03 '04 NIFC, and TWO '87s......

My.....

Where's THIS gonna go?

Updates to follow, but I gotta go to the court house.

Miss Tee said "Yes".

Robin
 
CaptainRobin said:
I gotta crow..... I can sound just like a rooster........

Err-e-ehreaaaa.....

I'm pitiful, ain't I? Replying to my own post.....

Ain't gone through half the first box, done got a dozen 40s, a roll of '03 '04 NIFC, and TWO '87s......

My.....

Where's THIS gonna go?

Updates to follow, but I gotta go to the court house.

Miss Tee said "Yes".

Robin

Nice finds so far :thumbsup: Now if I am understanding correctly you are going to get a marriage license - congrats. Heh you better save that silver and hope metal prices go up around the time of your wedding as weddings are not cheap.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (MI)
 
She did say "Yes".....

We are gonna do it......

It's $62.50 for the license in Jawja.......

Catering and such is gonna cost a whole lot more.....

Robin
 
CaptainRobin said:
She did say "Yes".....

We are gonna do it......

It's $62.50 for the license in Jawja.......

Catering and such is gonna cost a whole lot more.....

Robin
Congrats to both of you :icon_king: :icon_queen: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom