Got the upgrade bug, went on ebay UPDATED Exp. xs came today!! FIRST HUNT!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Definitely makes me stoked to try mine! So how strong of a signal did those show up as? The guy I'm buying it from said to pay close attention for the small repeatable blips that you hear (he prefers sound over the display)...

Bran <><

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Got the upgrade bug, went on ebay UPDATED Exp. xs came today!! air test ques

godisnum1 said:
Iron Patch said:
godisnum1 said:
I just wanted to keep up with your thread, because I also am purchasing an Explorer XS for $800... but mine's coming with "a little more" extras than I've ever seen included with a detector. Poor guy's health is declining, so he's getting rid of everything. I'll post pic's & details once I've paid him in full for everything... and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see how you're doing as well.

Bran <><

Hope it's a big package, $800 is high!

Yeah, it's pretty decent... :laughing7: there's a couple beach scoops and some other stuff missing from the photo....

Bran <><
That sure is the best deal i have ever seen.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
relic lover

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Nice!!! Definitely makes me stoked to try mine! So how strong of a signal did those show up as? The guy I'm buying it from said to pay close attention for the small repeatable blips that you hear (he prefers sound over the display)...

Bran <><
I took some advise from Iron Patch and cranked up the gain so they were loud and clear.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relic lover said:
I took some advise from Iron Patch and cranked up the gain so they were loud and clear.

Very cool!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions