Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out digging at a friend's house this morning. House was up by 1860, but as usual, only the modern coins were found. Half hidden in the grass was a necklace they recently lost, I spied it before the machine did and I was able to find a dog tag to a pet they had lost (died) a few years back. They were very happy to get both items back. Maybe the coppers will come out next time, but there is one field left to go. And not to be left out of the festivities, Smoke really liked using my ultraviolet light's battery holder for a head rest. 19 years and 1 month old!

Attachments

• UOOE6376.JPEG
    UOOE6376.JPEG
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5649.JPEG
    IMG_5649.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4237.JPG
    IMG_4237.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 62
Upvote 22

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was out digging at a friend's house this morning. House was up by 1860, but as usual, only the modern coins were found. Half hidden in the grass was a necklace they recently lost, I spied it before the machine did and I was able to find a dog tag to a pet they had lost (died) a few years back. They were very happy to get both items back. Maybe the coppers will come out next time, but there is one field left to go. And not to be left out of the festivities, Smoke really liked using my ultraviolet light's battery holder for a head rest. 19 years and 1 month old!
Congratulations Smokey!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey
Very nice Voting Honorable Mention on your return

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice saves! Cute kitty! Looks like he has a few years left in him!

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kitty is over 19.

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds and excellent pic of the cat!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
way cool, thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread