dr1ftd1gger Jr. Member Joined Dec 19, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Mar 18, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Wtf is this? Any ideas? Attachments 1426673614136.webp 22.1 KB · Views: 160 1426673646637.webp 27.3 KB · Views: 134 1426673735294.webp 20.6 KB · Views: 144
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2015 #2 I have no idea but I really like it. Did you dig it? What state? steve
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Mar 18, 2015 #3 It's a section of an orthoconic cephalopod, probably Late Cretaceous if found in the upper Midwest.
It's a section of an orthoconic cephalopod, probably Late Cretaceous if found in the upper Midwest.
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 18, 2015 #4 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
dr1ftd1gger Jr. Member Joined Dec 19, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Mar 18, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Im not really sure where it was found. Im in coastal tx. Someone gave it me. They said it was a tusk but I didnt think so. Thanks for the insight!
Im not really sure where it was found. Im in coastal tx. Someone gave it me. They said it was a tusk but I didnt think so. Thanks for the insight!