What's new

Gotta love the newspaper!!!!

Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wv 2 miles from Western,Md
Detector(s) used
Teroso Sand Shark
I was reading the newspaper this morning about an old school that was sold to a church who now has plans to demolish it because they just want the land. The school was build in 1911. It just finished raining and I am off to see what I can find!!

GOTTA LUV THE NEWSPAPER!!!!!! :laughing7:
 
Glad to see ladies swingin,do your RESEARCH,Drastically increase your odds!!!!!!!!!!GodBless HH Chris
 
My father in law and I have found many places to hunt because of articles in the news paper about old church's, schools and picnic grounds over the years. It would take a little research to pin point the exact location,and get permission, but we have found hundreds if not thousands of coins because of those leads. Rick :coffee2:
 
Best resource site around. I love newspapers!! :coffee2:

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom