Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow 7 Silver coins today..

I need to change my name to Silver Bob. I'm seriously thinking of it.

Went out and did a bunch of tear downs today.. Beautiful weather so I hit the road in the quest of getting to 125 for the year on silver.
I'm tired I must have dug 200 + holes today. I had 1 silver quarter after about 2 1/2 hours and thought that would be it for the day. Then I noticed an orange fence up the street so I decided to check it out. There was a person there so I asked if he owned the property he said yes and that it was being torn down. He gave me permission. I was swinging the coil for about 10 min. when I dug another quarter . After about 1 hour I had 6 wheaties,4 silver dimes and another quarter and the bracelet .

GOTTA LOVE THIS HOBBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 11-18-06 001.jpg
    11-18-06 001.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 745
Upvote 0
OMG that is awesome. You are certainly a silver magnet. Great count, great detecting.

I don't suppose you could come down here and sniff out a spot that you believe I could find my first silver quarter at do you? LoL

Congratulations on that great haul. Many great finds there.

Postalrevnant

Wow!! You are cleaning house. That is a lot of silver. :o

Yah Silver// smilver...hahaha....But what about that bracelet...is it stamped copper?Now there is a beauty..... And that smiling face is just awesome... ;)...is that you after all this silver....
Great Year for you Bob....I would change my name also...because you dont really find DesPlaines too much,but silver....yowser

Wow Bob, looks like you're on a nice silver streak!

I really like your display, very organized and easy to look at!

That smiley ;D is very cool....happy hunting Bob/NS.

Good for you,Silver Bob!you are on a nice silver streak-keep it up!

THANKS ALL

THE SMILEY I FOUND 0N THE 16TH THOUGHT I WOULD INCORPORATE IN AGAIN.

THE BRACELET, CAN'T SEE ANY MARKS. IT WAS ABOUT 3 INCHES DOWN. THE CLASP BROKE WHILE CLEANING IT.

ALSO THANKS FOR THAT ..........HI HO SILVER AWAY SALUTE ................

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT HOBBY..

TNET IS JUST A GREAT EXTENSION TO THIS GREAT HOBBY.

THANKS ALL AGAIN

I think its time for me to visit as I'm just next door :) Nice Finds!

ROAD TRIP ;D

Congratulations on the mass of silver you are accumulating. ;D Curious as to how you did last year. I use to think 100 silver coins in a year was unobtainable for me. Now I see how it's done. The totals just add up very quickly when you come home with even a couple each time out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back