What's new

grabbed some motor city rolls

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
took youngest to henry ford museum and swung in a bank on way home on 39 just for kicks. Lady said have a thousand halves right here on counter lol . I asked her if someone went thru them she just smiled took 100.00 anyway for heck of it and nothing got 10.00 in pennies and got 2 wheaties. Im sticking to ohio lol. funny thing is youngest couldnt believe all the glass around the tellers I told him they prolly have a little more trouble with robberies than we do.
 
Upvote 0
dasherhunting said:
took youngest to henry ford museum and swung in a bank on way home on 39 just for kicks. Lady said have a thousand halves right here on counter lol . I asked her if someone went thru them she just smiled took 100.00 anyway for heck of it and nothing got 10.00 in pennies and got 2 wheaties. Im sticking to ohio lol. funny thing is youngest couldnt believe all the glass around the tellers I told him they prolly have a little more trouble with robberies than we do.

I have hit 2 rural Banks, Both in KY that had electronic locks on their glass doors they buzz you in after they look you over- sign on door(s) said to remove sunglasses & hats!
 
been in a couple of banks in atlanta like you are describing. i would always pause and make sure everything looked normal before i would go in. wanted to leave myself the option of backing out in a hurry if need be ;D ;D
 
In my area, I'm seeing time delay doors that are also bulletproof. So as you leave, you gou throu door #1 and have to wait for it to clost completely and lock before door #2 will unlock and allow you to exit.

If anybody robs this place all the tellers have to do is secure door #2 and wait for the police and laugh at the perp trapped in the fish bowl. I would pay to see this!
 
Piercesdad said:
In my area, I'm seeing time delay doors that are also bulletproof. So as you leave, you gou throu door #1 and have to wait for it to clost completely and lock before door #2 will unlock and allow you to exit.

If anybody robs this place all the tellers have to do is secure door #2 and wait for the police and laugh at the perp trapped in the fish bowl. I would pay to see this!

I wonder if that has ever happend?

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom