What's new

Grapeshot or mill ball

Justin1978

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
71
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Proctor, AR
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter gold digger.... HEY!!!! it was all i could afford
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a solid iron ball on a recently disrupted bank of the MS river at Memphis. It's slightly under 2 inches, most if it covered in rust. I just have my phone and can't get a pic posted with it. Sight unseen, what's your best guess?
 
Given the location and general description it could be either one. Some decent pics and dimensions would allow a better guess.
 
Upvote 0
Given the location and general description it could be either one. Some decent pics and dimensions would allow a better guess.

15347218378421339515813.webp I
 
Upvote 0
Given the location and general description it could be either one. Some decent pics and dimensions would allow a better guess.

It's just short of two inches
 
Upvote 0
Should look something like this cleaned up.IMG_1621.webp Some say Grape Shot. Found this on in a ditch that a road grader unearthed.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom