What's new

Gratz Fairgrounds this Morning..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,782
Reaction score
76,179
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met up With DKinPA
This Morning for a few Hours.

Todays Gas Rebate $1.56

!change156.webp

other finds

Picture 012.webp

2 Wheats
1930 -1944


The 44 Came out Very Clean &
Only just under the grass.
got another signal there that turned out to be a
1980 memorial. also very clean.
strange. someones test spot ?

!WEETS.webp

Unknown Large Golden Charm

SWAnK at the Bottom ?

!CHARM.webp!CharmR.webp

Button

!BUTTON.webpPicture 013.webp

Cloth Covered Button

!Button2.webpPicture 014.webp

and a Nitro Necklace.
Was Half Expecting it to have White
Powder & A Spoon in it.
Don't think I'd trust It though the Nitro Pills were
Soggy was only able to Get 4 of them out
without hot water.

Picture 009.webp

and a HOPE Charm

!HOPE.webp!HOPER.webp
 
Upvote 0
hope the owner of the nitro is not laying in the gully :D nice finds
 
mrtuff said:
hope the owner of the nitro is not laying in the gully :D nice finds

Yep I Thought the same

"Hope" He Didn't Need them before Realizing
it was Gone :wink:

THANKS !
 
Mental Granny said:
A good morning of hunting! :icon_sunny:

A Bit windy But a Beautiful Day Also.

Thanks !
 
We went to where they are tearing up the sidewalk again in the rain and thunder and lighting! But I didn't care :tongue3:
 
Nice finds Jeff! I also got 2 wheaties today, I guess the harvest is coming in!!
 
well theres always hope :wink: :D
 
CRUSADER said:
well theres always hope :wink: :D

I Still wonder if they were using Hope as a Verb

Or a persons name :P
 
jeff of pa said:
CRUSADER said:
well theres always hope :wink: :D

I Still wonder if they were using Hope as a Verb

Or a persons name :P

good discussion point :-\
 
Nitro necklace is interesting! I "hope" you had a good time, LOL. HH, Mike
 
Bavaria Mike said:
Nitro necklace is interesting! I "hope" you had a good time, LOL. HH, Mike

I'm Curious on The age of them.

50's ? 60's ?

do they still make them.

Seems to Me By now People would realize
they stay Fresher in the original Glass Container.

plus being they are moisture activated,
touching them to transfer to the tube
is counter productive.
 
CRUSADER said:
jeff of pa said:
CRUSADER said:
well theres always hope :wink: :D

I Still wonder if they were using Hope as a Verb

Or a persons name :P

good discussion point :-\


Thanks Everyone.

CRUSADER I Just answered it By looking again :tongue3:

hope (The Verb.)

if it were Hope the woman it would have a Capital H :coffee2:
 
Very interesting find,,, I dug a nitro bottle once it was glass,,with a metal cap,, kinda makes ya wonder dont it!! ( if the guy made it or not!!!)



arthur
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom