What's new

GREAT DAY ALONG THE RIVER

ohioriver hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
HI YA ALL SPRING IS FINALLY HERE I THINK. I,M OFF TO A GREAT START BY MY STANDARDS ANYWAY!I FOUND THESE TODAY AT CONSTUCTION SITE NEAR RIVER . I FOUND NICE DRILL ,PRETTY LEAF BLADE THOUGH HAS SLIGHT CURVE TO IT ,ANY COMMENTS ON THE SHAPE? A NICE ADENA AND SWEET LOOKIN SMALLER POINT HAPPY HUNTIN OHIORIVER HUNTER
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1.webp
    Picture 1.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 386
  • Picture 2.webp
    Picture 2.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
Good stuff.

Did you find a bunch of broken stuff too?

Burt
 
wildrider said:
Good stuff.

Did you find a bunch of broken stuff too?

Burt
thanks yes i did find broken pcs. usually thats what i find most of this site produced alot of nice stuff 1974-1989 then the old farmer died and had not been plowed since this spring they are making road on site so i,m there everyday after work looking ohioriver hunter
 
Man you had a nice haul! I love the drill the best, how big is it? I can't really see the shape of the leaf blade, but that's a good number of nice artifacts for one day. I would be at that site everyday as well. Thanks for showing them for all of us to enjoy.
badandy
 
Looks like a great day by the river!!!

Fossis.......................
 
fossis said:
Looks like a great day by the river!!!

Fossis.......................
THANKS FOSSIS,I HAD BEEN IN A RUT LAST YEAR I ONLY FOUND A FEW NICE PCS. AND WALKED MANY A PLOWED FIELDS WITH THIS TOBACCO BUYOUT HERE ALOT OF MY SITES ARE NO LONGER PLOWED ,SO NOW I,M HITTING CONSRUCTION SITES MORE.
 
badandy said:
Man you had a nice haul! I love the drill the best, how big is it? I can't really see the shape of the leaf blade, but that's a good number of nice artifacts for one day. I would be at that site everyday as well. Thanks for showing them for all of us to enjoy.
badandy
THANKS BADANDY .I,VE REALLY ENJOYED YOUR CREEK FINDS AS WELL .I HAVEN,T MEASURED DRILL BUT IT IS BIGGEST ONE I,VE FOUND,NOT THAT I,VE FOUND MANY LOL I,D SAY ABOUT A LITTLE BETTER THAN THREE INCHES. I,LL TAKE MORE PICS WHEN I GET CHANCE.I GOTTA START HITTIN THEM CREEKS WHEN WATER GOES DOWN
 
ohioriver hunter said:
fossis said:
Looks like a great day by the river!!!

Fossis.......................
THANKS FOSSIS,I HAD BEEN IN A RUT LAST YEAR I ONLY FOUND A FEW NICE PCS. AND WALKED MANY A PLOWED FIELDS WITH THIS TOBACCO BUYOUT HERE ALOT OF MY SITES ARE NO LONGER PLOWED ,SO NOW I,M HITTING CONSRUCTION SITES MORE.

I know the feeling, we haven't had plowed fields here since the
40's & 50's, have to river bank hunt, or cow trails & erosion, & an

occasional road job or the like. HH, Fossis.................
 
Very nice finds my friend.
That drill is sweet. and judging by that picture that little point looks alot like a Godar IMO.
Looks like a nice hunt.
Keep em coming.

xstevenx
 
great finds ORH,Those drills are always a great surprise.Finally the weather has broken and its on.The streams are mostly out of their banks but should provide plenty of new area to hunt.The snow left yesterday and 70 by the weekend.Happy days are here again. ...............Good-luck all JAY
 
;D
That's a gorgeous drill! And the other pieces aren't too shabby either- WTG! We had a TON of rain and wind recently, so our rivers and creeks are basically ALL NEW! Let the games begin!!!

HH all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom