What's new

3 silver day, including a HONKER!!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So this is my last of 6 consecutive days of beeping. My shoulder is hanging, and I’m not at all looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Wifey thought I was crazy for going out again today, but I told her I’d find something nice for her. First target, 1906 Barber Dime! :headbang:
Was in a hotspot for an hour, got me 5 wheats and a 1907 IHP. Sweet! Bummed that I couldn’t find a bigger silver, but that’d change. I gridded the rest of my permission, finding lots of clad, very little trash. There were a few spots that were still snow covered last time, it’s good to go now.
I get the crazy booming 97 on the beast, this my big silver?!?! Not at all what I was expecting….
image.webpimage.webp
The first ring I’ve ever found that fits me! :hello2:Thing is huge, heavy, and the turquoise is in great shape!
In a different area I scored another ring, smaller, but just as pretty! One for me, one for her!
image.webpimage.webp
image.webp


So the first silvers of the year, were right down the street this whole time!
Thanks for looking!:hello:
I need a nap.
 
Upvote 28
Nice finds! Even nicer that the ring fits. Does the smaller one fit your wife?
 
Heck of a day right there. Nice finds. I always find it amazing when you find something somewhere that you have driven past a hundred times or more. Just gotta be patient.
 
Congrats on the great day of digging. You don't need road trips to bring home the goods it seems.
Has the ring any maker's mark or just a .925?
STER, and I can’t make out the rest
IMG_6289.webp
 
Fantastic finds - I know I'd be willing to deal with some pain to find those for sure ! :icon_thumleft:
 
So this is my last of 6 consecutive days of beeping. My shoulder is hanging, and I’m not at all looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Wifey thought I was crazy for going out again today, but I told her I’d find something nice for her. First target, 1906 Barber Dime! :headbang:
Was in a hotspot for an hour, got me 5 wheats and a 1907 IHP. Sweet! Bummed that I couldn’t find a bigger silver, but that’d change. I gridded the rest of my permission, finding lots of clad, very little trash. There were a few spots that were still snow covered last time, it’s good to go now.
I get the crazy booming 97 on the beast, this my big silver?!?! Not at all what I was expecting….
View attachment 2247053View attachment 2247054
The first ring I’ve ever found that fits me! :hello2:Thing is huge, heavy, and the turquoise is in great shape!
In a different area I scored another ring, smaller, but just as pretty! One for me, one for her!
View attachment 2247056View attachment 2247057
View attachment 2247058

So the first silvers of the year, were right down the street this whole time!
Thanks for looking!:hello:
I need a nap.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom