Great Day in the Park!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

Today was a very nice day in Massachusetts for January, so I decided to hit a local park for a few hours. The digging was very easy since it rained yesterday for most of the day/night. The jewelry finds were plentiful, but nothing of real value. I did manage to dig three rings, always fun to see them “pop” out of the ground. The clad finds kept me busy digging for most of the day, as you can see from the abundant coin finds; lots of 1 cent coins, but I don’t mind…beats trash targets. I sure hope more hunts can be had in January and perhaps February.

Thank you for looking.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Doc

1_6_2019 Park Hunt.jpg

Upvote 30
Nice haul there, if that's all clad it must have been recent drops for a lot of it, wish I could be out!:BangHead:

Dparson05, Lots of fresh drops around the playground area! :hello2:

Nice bunch of finds there Doc. Finding any jewelry is always a plus in my book too. Gotta love the warmer than usual weather. Always hard to know when the window will slam shut, so it pays to take advantage of the good weather whenever possible. HH

fun is fun, no doubt

Nice finds and fun to get out in this warmer weather! I went looking for a missing ring but did not find it. [emoji26] Found other metal...but not quite as interesting as yours! Glad we beat tomorrow’s cold!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1546833780.468332.jpg

Nice work, Doc! 🙌

Nice mix of finds there Professor!!! I hope you can get out more with changes in your weather.

You were busy, Doc.......no idle hands on that hunt!!

Awesome hunt Doc, hope the weather holds out for you and you can get back out there!!! "D"

Looks like it was a good outing Professor. How can it not be when you pull 3 rings in the same trip ?

Love it when a plan comes together!

A fun day! Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back