What's new

Great day Today!!!! She Signed The Paper!!! In my In box

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,684
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After a Long and Tiring week My Boss showed Up at 3:30 And Signed My vacation Request!!!!!! :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: I have 10 Days Off With Nothing to Do!!! No Phone calls In the Middle of the Night!!! Ive been On call 24/7 for the Last 18 Months Now I can Go Out side the Box!!!

No more than 1 Hour away from the Job site!!!! Sucks Now I'm going to Go Detecting Where ever I can!!! ;D ;D ;D and hit a couple of Areas that I wanted to go to but the were Out side of the Box!! of course I will hit a few Favorite One also HH Chug
 
lol I give it less than a week an Red will be tellin chug to go detect faR AWAY LOL
 
What do you mean nothing to do? You've got some serious detecting to do! Have a good vacation and happy hunting!
 
Have a Great VACATION, Chug. Red going with you on your little jaunts? :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
I see a tired forearm in your future!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom