What's new

Carved stone map? With its own hidden shadow signs.

jcksprohin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2025
Messages
92
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Diego
Detector(s) used
I need to get one.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My main reason I am posting this message now is because of this artefact that I found. It consists of mostly platinum silver and gold. It is definitely carved and I will go thru the process of spelling everything out that I see for the difficult to see people. I believe it could be one of the information rocks that still dign describes in one of his posts long ago about the owl monument and the number 7 / information areas. The first angle I will show is the face without the right eye (slashed out). In the first picture I can clearly see a human face. There is a diamond carved around the eye and the mouth shows an eagle with his wings open like he's landing on something or catching his balance. See second pic of closeup mouth area for eagle. The other image this carving of ore turns into is a snake or turtle with an open mouth. See in picture 3 the turtle / snake is biting my leg for example. Next is the boot. See next pic I am pinching where the toe area should be. Next are the mountain ranges of the area I am in Like still signs post about the owl ,#7,and info areas suggest. See next pic. Its kind of hard to see that if you are not familiar with the area that I am in. Also I found something absolutely amazing about this carving. I was curious and was checking this carving for its own shadow signs and I found one so far!! Im not 100% sure if it's the number 18 or a capital J8 I'm leaning more towards the number 18. When I shine my flashlight from a specific angle I see this perfect shadow signs of 18. Aka letter R in the english alphebet. I'll get to that in a little later. See next pics of hidden shadow sign that is carved into this atrefact. I have found many other carved rocks in this area and they all depict a face without the right eye or a face and a hand and finger pointing to the right eye while the left eye has a diamond shape around it. Can anyone explain the significance in what I am describing or tell me what it means? Maybe for alignment. This is just the tip of the iceberg with this site. Btw. I would love to share a lot more but I am discouraged by the ones that do not take the time or cannot see (or do) and automatically shut down or mock. Anyways much help is appreciated. Ty

Attachments​

  • 17572942771921609083165197525295.webp
    HIDDEN SHADOW SIGN 18 (ulc) with a large number 7 below it.

  • 17572941294172083855942530519112.webp
    More SHADOW SIGN
  • 17572939433451807941074850083599.webp
    SHADOW 1
  • 17572934374058560686419776531824.webp
  • Shoe or boot possible curled up foot and toes.
  • 17572931493435086037696933595448.webp
    SNAKE / TURTLE HEAD WITH OPEN MOUTH AND EYE
  • 17572929523352308275560208597328.webp
    CLOSEUP PIRCHED BIRD WITH WINGS OPEN STANDING ON SOMETHING ROUND MAYBE GLOBE? ALSO SIDEWAYS EYE OF RA.
  • 17572923698023261744099155761567.webp
    FRONT FACE LOOKING AT ME ONLY LEFT SIDE OF UPPER FORHEAD AND THE REST OF THE FACE PORTIONS ARE PRESENT. MISSING UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF FACE EYE ETC. DIAMOND AROUND RIGHT EYE.
  • 17572943321126200118592208031198.webp
    MORE HIDDEN SHADOW SIGN
 
Also I forgot to show the sitting bird with wing pointing down and to the left. This is most definitely carved. You can see the different areas where it was worked to get very specific textures and colors.
 

Attachments

  • 17573481346587578095994996463888.webp
    17573481346587578095994996463888.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Sorry, all natural from my viewpoint. Just my opinion, not trying to discourage, anything worthwhile takes time. I learned long ago that some criticizing can help you to be better at whatever the mission.
 
...so you found this rather small rock just sitting on the ground and thought it was carved and left in the middle of nowhere on purpose?
 
...so you found this rather small rock just sitting on the ground and thought it was carved and left in the middle of nowhere on purpose?
Translation- Unclemac thinks it is a natural rock also.

We mean well Ty, hang in there

:icon_thumright:
 
Btw. I would love to share a lot more but I am discouraged by the ones that do not take the time or cannot see (or do) and automatically shut down or mock.
I wonder why all the experts haven't joined in to tell you what a fantastic eye you have.
 
...so you found this rather small rock just sitting on the ground and thought it was carved and left in the middle of nowhere on purpose?
Oh no what I failed to mention is that I am on an reservation. There are petroglyphs and monument rock carvings everywhere in the area.
 
In San diego southern California. There are records of gold mining and Spanish missions in the area.
 
I am sorry for not mentioning this beforehand. I know it sounds a little crazy without a back story.
 
And this is not just any rock. I had its contents tested and it is a very high grade gold ore. It is extremely heavy and with a scope you can see all of the globs of gold that run thru the entire rock.
 
Also I am not asking whether or not what I am chasing is real or not. I am asking if there is anyone that can tell me the symbolism of the one eye with a diamond pattern around it being pointed to and the other one being crossed out. Does anyone have experience in treasure symbolism that can offer some help?
 
Platinum, silver, and gold? Really?
 
YES! It is quite a find. I have been very reluctant to post anything about it. But I am not really after the monetary value of the information I am asking for. More of the mystery behind it and trying to understand what was left for another to find. It's kind of like finding a message in a bottle thats written in a strange language and trying to find a translator. What an amazing experience though....
 
And this is not just any rock. I had its contents tested and it is a very high grade gold ore. It is extremely heavy and with a scope you can see all of the globs of gold that run thru the entire rock.
do you have a copy of the spectral analysis to share with us, that would really be interesting.
 
Platinum, silver, and gold? Really?
Yes it is a very high grade ore. You can see it with the naked eye especially with a scope. The rock weighs about 15 lbs or so. I don't care too much of the monetary aspect of this. I am more intrigued and it fascinates me the mystery of it all. It's like finding a message in a bottle or a puzzle that by solving it I will be able to get a glimpse into the minds of times past.
 
Does anyone have experience in treasure symbolism that can offer some help?
They are all being suspiciously quiet. I get the impression that even they don't believe you have anything, and they have a really really broad acceptance range.

So who tested this, how did they test it, and can you post the results? Cause I gotta say, this looks like ordinary gneiss or marble. Unlikely to have any significant gold. Did you find it in or around the Marble Mountains?

Take it to a geologist, there is a geological society in San Diego. Or SDSU. They can tell you at a glance.
 
Either you are legitimately thinking you have a great find or you are enjoying the ruse.

Like Carl said, take it to a geologist if that excited about it, believe me, they live for this stuff.
 
You guys are focusing on the wrong thing. I know what I have every reason to not prove what I have. Maybe this is a mistake posting anything about this. I was hoping that someone could give me an answer is regards to the symbolism and meaning to left eye being pointed too and the right eye being crossed out. You are asking why haven't they chimed in with there opinion yet? It's obvious...at least to me it is. It's ok... I was hoping to find someone with any knowledge on this website. I will have to find dign or stilldign somehow and ask him. At least I know by his posts that he has the knowledge and isn't afraid to share the info. I do not care about the monetary value of anything on this site. You guys don't get it..... maybe it's because you've never had any experience in the field and all you can do is criticize and demand prove of whether this is gold ore or not. I don't think so.
 
Yes it is a very high grade ore. You can see it with the naked eye especially with a scope. The rock weighs about 15 lbs or so. I don't care too much of the monetary aspect of this. I am more intrigued and it fascinates me the mystery of it all. It's like finding a message in a bottle or a puzzle that by solving it I will be able to get a glimpse into the minds of
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom