ZR2guy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2011
- Messages
- 464
- Reaction score
- 520
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Equinox 700, and a little luck.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I was out this evening with my new Delta 4000(2nd time). All I can say is
I hit a quarter at 8" with the sensitivity at 7 and also a dime at 8", plus this machine hits nickels dead on. Now of course I did dig some pull tabs
but all in all I am very impressed with this machine. All total clad from the playground area i detected was only $1.25 but just finding coins at those depths was fun.The depth meter was spot-on as well as the the pinpointing. Oh, and I did find a hot wheel.
I hit a quarter at 8" with the sensitivity at 7 and also a dime at 8", plus this machine hits nickels dead on. Now of course I did dig some pull tabs
but all in all I am very impressed with this machine. All total clad from the playground area i detected was only $1.25 but just finding coins at those depths was fun.The depth meter was spot-on as well as the the pinpointing. Oh, and I did find a hot wheel.









