What's new

Great hunt today.

vadigger89

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out today and had one of my best bullet days ever 113 total a nice mix of Union and Confederate found a few button bAcks one cuff button a friction primer a trigger guard and a flat button three bullets were carved one was pulled. Happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 20151216_174033.webp
    20151216_174033.webp
    210.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 20151216_190853.webp
    20151216_190853.webp
    258.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 20151216_175000.webp
    20151216_175000.webp
    195.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 20151216_190922.webp
    20151216_190922.webp
    190.5 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 32
nice finds I am here Thursday ready to dig 910-523-0342
 
You KILLED it. Big congrats, that's a lot of lead.
 
Whoa Jack! I don't hear about single days like that EVER anymore. Bet you're pretty tired!
 
That looks like a great day of digging! It had to have been fun. :). Congrats!
 
It was fun. But I'm feeling it today.
 
Wickedjamminawesome hunt ;)
 
Holy bullets... That's a mess of lead! Gongrats.
 
With that many keepers recovered, I hate to think how many total holes you had to dig! I know I would be a sore puppy :laughing7:
 
That is a shadow box full of lead from one hunt! Rest up and take Round 2!
 
I guess that is really what they mean when they say, "GET THE LEAD OUT! "
Congrats on a great hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom