What's new

great nickel box

jailbirdjackson

Jr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
150
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week's nickel box was different because the box had been opened and it had three customer wrapped rolls. The first roll I opened was customer wrapped and I found one buffalo nickel. Next I found a 43P war nickel. Later I found my first ever buffalo "ender". I found a 1907 v-nickel. Then I got up from my chair and looked where I was sitting and found a third buffalo nickel where I was sitting.

Happy hunting! 20181023_220103.webp20181027_111432.webp20181027_111512.webp20181027_111343.webp20181027_111303.webp20181027_111222.webp20181027_111327.webp20181027_111402.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds.

It amazes me that coins over 100 years old - like this V-nickel, can still be found in rolls.
 
Nice to find OLD COINS still in the wild, congrats.
 
I assume the old types of coins are someone's collection, recently dumped by someone who doesn't care about old coins.
 
Congratualtions on the old coins! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom