Great start to the new year and daughter says house will be possessed now !!!!

Dirt Fisher

Aug 18, 2007
Athens Tenn.
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & XLT and Garrett ACE 250
WOW !!!! It's been a good start to the new year. These are some of the finds from the last few hunts. Not pictured is tons of clad. Went on a hunt yesterday with Brian from Tn. and killed the clad, also found the weird looking silver charm. Brian said it was an evil African idol, and my daughter said the house will be possessed now that we brought it in. Anyone know how to remove a spell?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 859
Upvote 0
The evil idol is no problem - you have a four leaf clover! Looks like you guys had a great time and turned up some good finds.

Go outside and re-bury that thing, then wave the magic metal finding wand over the spot. Swing it back and forth until you count 6 beeps. Have your daughter chant "EVIL BE REMOVED" for 30 seconds as you slowly wave your hand over the spot. This will break the curse. Whether you dig it back up or leave it in the ground is up to you, but if someone else happens to find it in the future, the curse will come back.
:D ;D

Seriously, glad you had fun on your outing and hope you find lots of treasure this coming year.

Nat

yeah, if it's 925 silver send it to me and I'll dispose of it.

Re: Great start to the new year and daughter says house will be possessed now !!

I personally like the button.
I have on almost like it.

I think that evil thing might have been warn by someone in the theater business.

Nice old relics! :)

Re: Great start to the new year and daughter says house will be possessed now !!

Natman said:
Go outside and re-bury that thing, then wave the magic metal finding wand over the spot. Swing it back and forth until you count 6 beeps. Have your daughter chant "EVIL BE REMOVED" for 30 seconds as you slowly wave your hand over the spot. This will break the curse. Whether you dig it back up or leave it in the ground is up to you, but if someone else happens to find it in the future, the curse will come back.

:D :D :D :D :D That's too funny Nattie!! I'll have to remember that!

Those are some really cool finds! WTG!!

HH,
Moon

muleskinner said:
I can help you remove the spell,,,,,,,,, but the cat ain't gonna like it.
;)

nothing to worry about that is a french mime...they are kinda creepy but not haunted

The African piece is of no worry. Those Civil War Relics will bring havoc down on your home. This is your lucky day. I will PM you my address. You must send those to me as I can remove the spell I will remove the spell. Then I must bury them in my yard, sorry. You won't have to worry about the curse. ;D

Outstanding finds.

DM

Congrads on the really great finds. sounds like you guys had fun.
Forgive me I may be wrong but the knife looks like a Boy Scout knife from the 70's
I still have it some where around here, okay I have to look for it now just to see.
Still all in all great day for you guys congrads.
2ColoNuts

Great haul of relics DF. Congrats to you.
-MM-

2ColoNuts said:
the knife looks like a Boy Scout knife from the 70's

That's what I thought as soon as I saw it (the bluish handle is very similar). I'm not sure though..my 1970 Cub Scout knife has the embossed emblem on one side and the nickel ends are longer than the one pictured..cool find either way!

Nat

Can't find any markings on the knife, but it does look like a scout knife i once had.

Nice finds you got there Dirt Fisher.

Thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back