What's new

Great Treasure Attorney / Lobbyist Needed

Adventure Seaker

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone have a recommendation to a great and well connected attorney with Treasure experience?

I am looking to hire an attorney and a lobbyist to get some laws changed a couple of states....

Yes, I have the financial resources and treasure hunt just for fun and adventure...
 
David Horan key west Florida. Mel fishers aattorney in the atocha case, and attorney for many other treasure seekers. He has an office in keywest, so he's easy to look up. I do not have his number off hand though.
 
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to GENERAL DISCUSSION for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom