What's new

Great week so far...w/pix

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Great week so far. Won my football pool. Also, the bar I watch the games on Sunday always have a free raffle and I won a nice NFL team hoodie sweatshirt. Then yesterday pulled (13) 40%ers from some customer wrapped rolls. Nice day today, so did one of my local routes in the area. First bank had $50 in customer wrapped rolls. Pulled (1)...1964 and (6) 40%ers. Many of the banks had plenty of loose halves in trays, but all clad. However, gave me the feeling that no other CRHers have been in the area, so kept going. Stopped at a brank of my bank that usually saves things for me. My "star" head teller didn't have any halves, but had an old, worn 1935D $1 silver certificate. As I was about to walk out of the bank, one of the other partime tellers called me over and said she had one roll of halves. Luckily, there was no one else in the bank so she heard me talking about halves. If she was busy with another customeror I would have missed it. Anyway, when she took the roll out of her draw and put it on the counter I noticed that it was an "oddly wrapped" customer roll with part of one end showing. I could see the butt side of a Franklin through the end. When I got back to the car and opened it up it they were all 90%ers. (9)...Walking Liberty's, (10)...Franklin's and (1)...nicely toned 1964 Kennedy. The Walkers were all common dates in the 1940's with one being very worn and unreadable date ("S" mint mark"). The Frankin's were: 1952-D, 1953-D (2), 1954-D, 1957-D,1961, 1961-D, 1962, 1963-D (2). The Ben's are in better shape than the Walker's. Today's total: (21)...90%ers, (6)...40%ers and the silver certificate. Hope my luck continues. Enjoy the pix.
rileyboy
 

Attachments

  • 0928001613_0001.webp
    0928001613_0001.webp
    18 KB · Views: 426
  • 0928001616_0001.webp
    0928001616_0001.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 417
  • 0928001619_0001.webp
    0928001619_0001.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 0928001619a_0001.webp
    0928001619a_0001.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 416
  • 0928001619a_0002.webp
    0928001619a_0002.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0
WOW what luck, must be nice to have it. In my case if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. Keep it up and HH.
 
Dreamroll.

Screw a box, I need to find a dreamroll first.
 
Wow! Very nice! :icon_thumleft:
 
Dream roll!! Nice score, you've had a lot of good scores with the bens and walkers. I need to get out and find some 90% rolls.
 
Man and I thought I had a good roll yesterday ;D I will try to match ya in the morning ::)
 
Riley , That is wonderful !!! I have yet to score a full roll of 90%ers -Rock on man ! Argentium.
 
man, I have to do more visiting local banks for customer rolls.
 
Good Heavens to Betsy! Now, I call that real nice!

Hope the Silver Goddess continues (with Riley's help) to rain hordes of silver upon thee.

apush :read2:
 
ARGENTIFEROUS MAXIMUS!!! :hello2:
 
Great week rileyboy, keep it up :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom