What's new

Great yard today.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week I found my first steel wheat penny. Today I found 2. One was resting on a silver quarter and was with 2 copper wheats. I think the big round thing is from an old radiator temp gauge. Found a total of 27 wheats and six silvers. And 2 Hollywood pin-ups.
 

Attachments

  • 1444245918424.webp
    1444245918424.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 1444245933412.webp
    1444245933412.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 1444245948832.webp
    1444245948832.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 1444245963763.webp
    1444245963763.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 1444245975602.webp
    1444245975602.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 30
All I can say is WOW! Congratz on a great hunt!
 
Excellent finds congrats :thumbsup:
 
Awesome silver score. :thumbsup: That's 2 months or more of silvers from my experience.
 
Very well done! Half dozen silvers is quite a good showing.
 
That's a pile of bread. Congrats!
 
Those Del Webb pinups are a cool find, I believe that date back to 1945?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom