What's new

Greatings from Allamuchy NJ

shinythings

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've decided to take-up the hobby of metal detecting and already have found this forum informative. Hoping to get some suggestions of where we can MD in the Peoples Republic of NJ
 
I would suggest doing local parks, schools, your friends yards. Not sure what the rules and regulations are there though.
 
Thanks we have a park that was in use as early as 1877 and I read a post from 5 years ago that someone from our area MD there but when you read the township ordnances about not damaging plant life, removing soil etc... it makes me wonder. I'll probably stick to early hours when there's fewer people around and goto the municipal building and ask who to speak with.
 
A hearty welcome...from E. Tennessee. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom