What's new

Greek Goddess ... interesting silver find.........

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi - today was mostly below par (unlike Ricky with that cracking wedge and putt)I got a couple of junker rings, $8 in current change, some older 2c coins and this interesting piece was the best of it. It is obviously silver though not hallmarked ( came out black I've shined it up a bit) - it seems to be hollow - though is too small for a bangle and has no clues as to it's purpose, has ARTEMIS on disc - she is the Greek Goddess of the Hunt, The wild and other stuff, small heart attached as well - I like it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2741.webp
    IMG_2741.webp
    7 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
Some silver is better than no silver! WTG!
 
Yes, Smoogle ..that is an interesting find...I like it!:headbang:


Mr. Fowler did an extraordinary job, ( although I was rooting for Rory)..but it was nice to see Ricky win; he sure is a "colorful contender" isn't he?

Lorraine
 
Silver and 8 bucks .WTG
 
Congrats! Almost looks like a belly button piercing I found. Very cool piece
 
Congratulation!
 
Things are a bit slow out there right now....lots of soft sand....silver is good! :thumbsup:
 
Unusual. The goddess of hunt was good to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom