What's new

Greenbacks and Stamps

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,834
Reaction score
76,272
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bedford gazette. (Bedford, Pa.), 04 June 1869.

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp

The Bedford gazette. (Bedford, Pa.) 1805-current, June 04, 1869, Image 3 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
Hmmm. But no mention of Lewis the Robber. Brought caused this particular search, may I ask, Jeff?
 
I believe Key words were "Along Road money" at the moment.



a few months ago I was reading a diary or statement
or confession of a confederate soldier (officer Maybe) .
he said he was hiding along the road or Trail or other word for road or Trail,
and hastily buried the Money, Or satchel or other word for cache
under something, And then for some unknown reason I lost the page :BangHead:
can't for the life of me Remember the Key Words that helped me find it :dontknow:
so occasionally I do a Bit of searching for that article also.

sadly words like buried and along bring up thousands of hits :(
and synonyms for buried and along are just as nerve racking
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom