Greetings all

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
Greetings all. I have been lurking around for a couple of weeks and really enjoy this site.Thanks to the great information I have found here I will be getting an ace 250.It will be a while before I can use it here in central Wisconsin.My main hunting partner will be my 13 year old daughter,I also have another daughter(23) and a son(22).
My wife may come along sometimes also.Anyway,thanks for all the great information and i enjoy your posts.Will be posting some of my own soon with a little luck.
Best of luck,
Jim

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
You'll have a blast with the family and that Ace, I look forward to reading about that very first dig.

Here's to a speedy spring for you and happy hunting!

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Welcome aboard Jim.Now you will have time to do some serious research.Sounds like a few more MD will be needed.What a blast,got the whole family out MD'ing.

JT2

Aug 9, 2006
Concord MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim, go buy a detector for your daughter as well, or if thats not in the budget, get 2 pinpointers, one for you and one for her. That way she can be working on recovering an item from one spot while you go on and find the next hit. I've worked things that way with my son, but he'd prefer to have his own detector. Gonna have to work on that once the ground thaws

HH and GL to you!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome To TNet Jim!!!!!

This is a great place for family fun and good times!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread