Z Zvane Tenderfoot Joined May 19, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hi! I'm new to this world, yet I've been fascinated since I can remember. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 21 yo. Nice to meet all of you
Hi! I'm new to this world, yet I've been fascinated since I can remember. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 21 yo. Nice to meet all of you
pat-tekker-cat Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2011 Messages 6,394 Reaction score 8,490 Golden Thread 0 Location S. Fl. Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2011 #2 I sure hope you got a camera for pics! Viva Buenos Aires! Let all know what ya hunt and what ya hunt with. You should make mucho friends around here! Nice to meet you too, and welcome!
I sure hope you got a camera for pics! Viva Buenos Aires! Let all know what ya hunt and what ya hunt with. You should make mucho friends around here! Nice to meet you too, and welcome!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2011 #3