What's new

Greetings from England

Barbarossa

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've been loitering here for a while picking up tips and thought I should stop in and say hello ;D

Looks like a good forum - there's loads to read so I'm keeping busy...!

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I'll let you know when I find that long-lost Bronze-age axe head from 3000BCE 8)

:occasion14:
 
Welcome to Tnet, redbeard. You probably will find that axe head in short order, as you folks over there are making some killer finds.
 
Welcome to Tnet Barbarossa, you will enjoy yourself here. Great people, better friends :icon_thumleft:. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading about your finds. Where abouts are you, in the UK, roughly?


hammered
 
MG_127.gif
Barbarossa

pirate_treasure_map (4).webp​
 

Attachments

  • pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 172
Thanks for the comments :icon_sunny:

I'm down South about an hour from the coast.

Still reading here on Tnet :read2:
 
Hello mate, welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to T-Net Barbarossa. :icon_thumright:

 
Hi barbarossa been looking at the site for ages and just decided to join to. Good luck and good hunting
 

Attachments

  • monkey_dance.gif
    monkey_dance.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 102
Welcome to TN barbarossa..Look forward to reading your posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom