P Pasha1 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I was found that such a generator ,,.How much can it cost
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 27, 2013 #2 If it runs It can go for up to 5000.00 u.s..It is ww2 era and there are equipment collectors.I wouldnt touch it untill I had it looked at by someone in that field of collecting.Definately worth something running or not.good luck and welcome
If it runs It can go for up to 5000.00 u.s..It is ww2 era and there are equipment collectors.I wouldnt touch it untill I had it looked at by someone in that field of collecting.Definately worth something running or not.good luck and welcome
P Pasha1 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2013 Thread Owner #3 thank you,if interested,write! He works. If you want pictures,stand still
P Pasha1 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2013 Thread Owner #4 if someone has the opportunity to help in the sale,I will be grateful
P Pasha1 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2013 Thread Owner #5 can anyone help?