What's new

Greetings from Sydney

KaiCor

Greenie
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Hello, everyone. I've been using a metal detector for 3 years now to find treasures on beaches. People lose so much :) We have a lot of beaches. And it's summer, a great time for treasure hunting.

I will stop by sometimes when I have free time. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
 
Hello, everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NEW JERSEY for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 
Sydney as in Oz? Oh boy! Oz is one giant empty continent that is like the worlds biggest beach to wander ... even the outback is like beachcombing! I could spend a lifetime wondering there.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom