Cnadn
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2018
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I’ve been reading posts on here for quite some time but finally just signed up.
I live in the Niagara Region of Ontario and found this stone in a farmers field and am hoping for some insight. It looks like it has been worked and it definitely fits perfectly in the hand to use as a tool.
Hoping for some thoughts from other members.
Thank you in advance!
John




I live in the Niagara Region of Ontario and found this stone in a farmers field and am hoping for some insight. It looks like it has been worked and it definitely fits perfectly in the hand to use as a tool.
Hoping for some thoughts from other members.
Thank you in advance!
John





Upvote
0







