Ground is frozen - so Ill post a couple pics

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ground is frozen - so I'll post a couple pic's

Hey guys. Been on this awesome site for a few years now. Bored today and thought I'd share a couple pics.

One is my youngest daughter and I sitting in front of the fireplace and staying warm last weekend. And acting silly. I think we were buzzed out on hot chocolate :tongue3:

The other was the from last fall. A sudden shower and I had to duck under a tree to keep me and my Garrett dry! Boy did it come down, hard and fast and out of nowhere! Was c-c-c-cold rain!

Attachments

• Kitchener-20111205-00012.jpg
    Kitchener-20111205-00012.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 644
  • Kitchener-20110903-00078.jpg
    Kitchener-20110903-00078.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 666
Re: Ground is frozen - so I'll post a couple pic's

Froze up here too and no detecting. To me, second pic is great! I really should take off to the great white north someday, hoser!

LOL, thanks for the reply RGINN. Ya it was cold, my smokes were wet, my detector was wet and and I was getting wet. My car was several hunded yards from me and it was really coming down. Hence the face.

In pic #2 you look like a deer caught in the headlights, too funny :laughing9:

Honestly I wouldn't know what to keep dry first either.. The cigarettes, or MD :dontknow: :tongue3:

Looks kind of wet, we get those kind of downpours, all too often. It's a green winter here, normally gets -10 degrees F or colder in January. The lawn has a nice green color, today has melted again.

Welcome from SE PA. I love the first picture.

Brian

Yep frozen here also, 30 below most of the time and I can hardly wait to get out and detect .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back