Ground is unfroze!!!!!!

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
Took my Ace 250 out for a trial run last night. What a good unit! Darn thing needs a backlight though! No big finds but was great to dig! Using the 4 inch coil-coins mode-sens on 6 digging 4 way sigs only. Curb hunting near my house, Brass/Copper square was down 6-8 inches! Now if it will quit snowing and get warm I'll be thrilled! As they say in Wis - WOOT!

Attachments

• ace250.jpg
    ace250.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 158
Glad to heard you was able to get out....Matt

good to see you got out, this weather has really been trying my nerves, been warm enough but after this long winter i"d like to see something warmer than 35-40 deg., and 25 mph winds, its really giving me a bad attitude. i should be up north with Makton hunting the ghost town of birch. but i think you still need snow shoes up there, folks said there was 18" on the ground last weekend. mabey ill get out tomorrow :thumbsup:

Good to see you got out :thumbsup: and scored some coins. I was detecting in the water last summer right after daybreak and had just found a nice stainless gerber lockblade and there was a gal that had just arrived to hit the beach with her Ace 250 (her first time out) so I went to shore and showed her my finds plus she insisted I try her detector cause she wasn't sure if she was running it right, well it wasn't 3 or 4 minutes and I hit a good coin target and sure enough it was a quarter, them seem to be great machines.

Went out last night again and found a 1945 wheat and a "ring" brass curtian ring I think , also found a $5 bill in the snow/ice at the curb!!!! Only $145 more and the Ace is paid for Ha! Try that with a Vision! lol. Yall go hunt it's nice here today, I will as soon as I get off work at 2!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back