What's new

group Hunt on Sunday 6/3?

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Ground will be easier to dig after all this rain...plus, I just got the weekend weather update from Paul Emmick...Sunday is going to be sunny w/ a hi of 78!

We can discuss where IF there's any interest:)
 
heck yeah im intrested lets make this happen peoples :headbang:
 
Ground will be easier to dig after all this rain...plus, I just got the weekend weather update from Paul Emmick...Sunday is going to be sunny w/ a hi of 78!

We can discuss where IF there's any interest:)

Better say where, otherwise, me and my Yeti friend are making digging plans ASAP:dontknow:
 
Anybody is welcome to come with me tomorrow
 
I'm sorry I didn't get back w/ any of you BUT I lost internet connection and didn't know how to get ahold of anyone. dang it all.
 
vibes said:
I'm sorry I didn't get back w/ any of you BUT I lost internet connection and didn't know how to get ahold of anyone. dang it all.

We can always try again later
 
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
See what happens when a woman is in charge:laughing7: :laughing7:

Uh oh those are fighting words better you than me :)
 
Of course I can take a joke...I work in the media. You funny DJH..and remember I know where you work...joking.
 
she went perch fishing she forgot all about making other plans. (joking) So how many fish did you catch.....Matt
 
she went perch fishing she forgot all about making other plans. (joking) So how many fish did you catch.....Matt

The question should be, how many fish did she clean.

I think the spousal unit does the fishing, she does the food prep, cooking, and cleaning:icon_thumleft:
 
Wow she dose the cleaning. I need to find me someone like that. I go fishing and I have to clean them and even cook them my self. I myst be doing something wrong here.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom