What's new

gtfan76: February Totals

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Slim pickens this month, but I think that will change next month. I searched about $1100 in dimes, $300 in halves and $5 in cents. I have been busy with high school. But should have more hunting time this month.
5x Roosevelt's
1x Mercury
5x 40%ers
1x Wheat

Box of cents and dimes tommorow. I will keep you posted.
gtfan76
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there, and good luck!
 
not bad..
it's all about the volume
when u have more time, go through more coins, it'll get better :)
wish i started when i was in high school ;D
 
yonico said:
not bad..
it's all about the volume
when u have more time, go through more coins, it'll get better :)
wish i started when i was in high school ;D

Aint that the truth. I am almost 50 and wish somebody would have turned me onto Silver back then. I could retire by now
and live in TN with my wife on 100 acres of mountain land and nobody around for miles. Complete withdrawl from the
rat race we live in with clear fire lanes in place and a good monitoring system on the driveway up to the house. :laughing7:
 
:hello2: Nice variety!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom