GTI 2500 Malfunction - Pending Garrett Service Evaluation

N

NLINE SIXX

Glad to here all worked out getting your detector repaired by Garrett. I recently had to do a little home repair on my GMH CX II (it's around 14 or 15 years old) with the help of Garretts email instructions. They seem to really care about your business and even though I never had to send my detector in for repair they could of just simply said send it in and we will look at it and then a service charge to follow. I would have not known any different but to send it in, instead they said try these instructions first and if your still having problems send it in and we'll take a look at it. The instructions seemed to fix the problem Thanks Garrett.

NL6

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Just noticed this post and had to make a little comment. I too refuse to use UPS service. Priority Mail through the Post Office is the only way to go in my book.

I sent my Minelab Excalibur in for repairs last summer and used USPS Priority. I got super fast service and the Minelab people are awesome. No waits or problems at all. Minelab mailed it back to me Priority mail. As I recall the whole turn-around was less than 8 days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread