Guess it was hots wheels and matchbox day

Treasure Hunting NM

Sep 10, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like I go thru different days when I metal detect. Some days it's money days, some days it jewelry day, and today was hot wheels and matchbox day. I went out and hit a beach near me. I'm not a big fan of beaches because you just don't find enough as compared to parks at least for me.
I think this is the most cars I have found in a day. Mater from Cars, a Lotus, and a water truck. I'll take it. Plus I found various shovels, buckets, and little sand rakes. I put all that stuff on the picnic tables etc. so the kids can find them and re-use them. I still want to at least try hitting the water too eventually. This place has been around since the 1940s and there used to be a huge beach house where you'd change in and out of your bathing suits etc. but that was eventually torn down I think in the 60s do to vandalism and was never rebuilt so there is some age to the beach.

Attachments

• 20230719_111903.jpg
    20230719_111903.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Upvote 10
It seems like I go thru different days when I metal detect. Some days it's money days, some days it jewelry day, and today was hot wheels and matchbox day. I went out and hit a beach near me. I'm not a big fan of beaches because you just don't find enough as compared to parks at least for me.
I think this is the most cars I have found in a day. Mater from Cars, a Lotus, and a water truck. I'll take it. Plus I found various shovels, buckets, and little sand rakes. I put all that stuff on the picnic tables etc. so the kids can find them and re-use them. I still want to at least try hitting the water too eventually. This place has been around since the 1940s and there used to be a huge beach house where you'd change in and out of your bathing suits etc. but that was eventually torn down I think in the 60s do to vandalism and was never rebuilt so there is some age to the beach.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back