What's new

Guess whos back, back again. Guess whos back, tell a friend

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
2,271
Reaction score
1,850
Golden Thread
4
🥇 Banner finds
4
Primary Interest:
Other
Guess who's back, back again. Guess who's back, tell a friend

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I apologize for dropping off the grid, but once my ground freezes I just get too jealous of those who are still able to dig. My sabbatical is over and I'm back. Now it's time to play catch-up with all the great finds I've missed.
 
The Shilling Snatcher is back. Kewl. Welcome back. I hope you got plenty of rest.
 
I hear the Meadows beckoning now, Dig me Dig me! :laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Hopefully a few more weeks and we can get out digging. This is the first winter I couldn't dig straight through. Lots of snow still out this way.
 
I guess we should drag out the banner with your name on it now and dust it off, just a matter of time!
Welcome back nice to see you post!
Winter is wearing on a lot of us (some more than others, tread softly and have the big stick handy). Lol!
 
Welcome back!


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
You better let Jeff of Pa know so he can order some more banner bars! Welcome back from your winters slumber.
 
Christ... I thought somebody banned was back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom