What's new

guess whos back??? ~phrostie~ with another score! *PIC*

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
guess who's back??? ~phrostie~ with another score! *PIC*

i got 2 boxes, the same traditional Apr 24, 2008 inspected by blah blah blah...all of these boxes have produced 2 / 3 max. One box (posted awhile ago) i got a bf and a 64 in the same roll!! Well perhaps today I found the 'linked box' to that one roll. The first box I opened...1 67. I was satisfied as it was par for this dated box. Next box, which I was planning to open tomorrow, had a BF, a NIFC and another silver (backside kennedy) on top. I said...well what the heck, I'll open anothe roll I have at least two. I found two in that roll, 3 in the next and so on. This box proved to be my second best box ever, which i would have never believed from this date.

The Take on box 2.

40s (26)
90s (17)
BFs (3)
WLs (4)

Total Silver ~ $25 face. Total Ozs. ~ 12.6741 (this pushes me above my totals from last month...sitting at 41.7 ozs at less than halfway through the month). Good day, and the best of all one walking liberty was a 34-D in pristine shape. I will take pics tomorrow!!!!! Thanks for reading, and HH all!!!!!!!

Because of the chorus who demands pics...here's a sloppy one of the take. I wanted to take a pic of the 34-D but my camera would not do this coin justice. If I get ahold of a good camera i'll take a pic of it.

~phrostie
 

Attachments

  • SDC10340.webp
    SDC10340.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0
Re: guess who's back??? ~phrostie~ with another score!

I used to hate Phrostie... Now you just gotta have him!
 
Re: guess who's back??? ~phrostie~ with another score! *PIC*

it's like the new wendy's commercial... do you wanna get phrostie with me? :o :o :tongue3:
 
Re: guess who's back??? ~phrostie~ with another score! *PIC*

That's how one of my last boxes were, 1-2 silvers in almost every roll, sprinkled with Franks,Walkers and '64 Kennedys...
 
Re: guess who's back??? ~phrostie~ with another score! *PIC*

PHROSTIE - the score man was very happy soul. A coin roll hunter with a cherry nose........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom