What's new

Guess

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
betta guess o else.

~phrostie
 

Attachments

  • Zi6_2976-1.webp
    Zi6_2976-1.webp
    42 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0
wait one...need to make this pic smaller...it's nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
6 #'s 1,4,12,14,19,& 20. I'm not to sure about #19. Pic looks kinda fuzzy.

#12 looks like there is a smiley face winking, toward the bottom.
 
actually there are 20 coins there silverstripe.

i cannot take a better pic bc my camera sucks.
 
Zero. They are all clad coins. The ones with edges that appear silver are chromed.
HH
Rich
 
I also say 5 but that's too obvious.
 
Man that is one bad picture! My eyes hurt. I guessed 7 but it could be 2!

Maine_Jim
 
if you are edge hunting and that is what you see. A. get new glasses B. send them all to me. with that pic I GESS 5
 
It looks like 8 of 21 to me as well. #1,4,7,13,15,17,20 & 21

Picture is bad but I see 7 silvers clearly with the 8th being tarnished, but the ones that look like regular clads could be well worn casino halves, so they all could very well be 40%'s but it's really hard to tell from your pic.

My guess is that you woulden't be asking if they werent all keepers. The ears would pick up on the silver if you drop them from one hand to the other. If your still not sure, you could always look at the dates.... lol

Mojo
 
Again, my apologies on the bad picture. Releasing the answer is killing me so I'll tell now.

I just wanted to show some newbies out there that casino silvers look like clad. since i do the drop test on every roll i caught ~ 10 that would've slipped through.

good job silver stripe and right on the mark with your comments mojo. HH all.


if anyone has a better camera post a pic of casino silver next to casino clad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom