What's new

Gullibles Nutting Travels??

jeramme

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
Hey all, I would appreciate your opinion on whether these are nutting or nothing? Found along the Mississippi river up here in MN...in a known habitation area, though not a specific site.......hard for me to tell if they might be worked...looks like there might be some etching or pecking in the indented areas....but I wouldn't bet a whole lot...thanks for your help!
 

Attachments

  • Nutting Stones 1.webp
    Nutting Stones 1.webp
    334.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Nutting Stones back.webp
    Nutting Stones back.webp
    256.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Nutting Stones Face 1.webp
    Nutting Stones Face 1.webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Google Omarullaks rocks with round holes. The one on left may not be though. I'd bet my right foot the one on right is not a nutting stone, but an Omar. or look at thread rocks with holes I just bumped and see pieces just like
 
Last edited:
Thanks Quito...I'll keep looking :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom