What's new

Gun powder flask 1847

RelicHunterPro

Full Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
219
Reaction score
590
Golden Thread
0
Location
Worcester Massachuttes
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this behind my grandmother's yard she lives in a lot of wooded area I also tied the parts so I wouldn't lose any
 

Attachments

  • 20180513_170711.webp
    20180513_170711.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 245
  • 20180513_170705.webp
    20180513_170705.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 226
  • 20180513_170647.webp
    20180513_170647.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 257
Great Condition :occasion14:
 
Thanks it made my at pro go crazy most likely because it's a big copper target :headbang:
 
How deep was it and how did you clean it? Amazing shape too have been in the ground. What was your vdi reading on the ATP?
Thanks it made my at pro go crazy most likely because it's a big copper target :headbang:
 
It read in the high 89 90s the inside had roots so I used water to clean it
 
It had to be around 4-7 inches deep I am missing the neck piece but who cares it's a shocking find
 
That has to be in the most absolutely FANTASTICALLY good condition of any dug relic I have seen on TNet. No corrosion at all on the steel parts.
 
That has to be in the most absolutely FANTASTICALLY good condition of any dug relic I have seen on TNet. No corrosion at all on the steel parts.

Amazing! Great job removing the roots and cleaning it with water, its like it was never in the ground at all! (wink,wink)

D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom