What's new

GYNECOLOGIST

FCCDFEd

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
857
Reaction score
567
Golden Thread
0
Location
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GYNECOLOGIST


Those who do not have a sense of humor need to delete
now.









GRACE
seemed sheepish as she visited her
gynecologist.

'Come now,' coaxed the doctor,
'you've been seeing me for years!






There's nothing you can't tell me.'

'This one's kind of strange....'


'Let me be the judge of
that,' The doctor replied.

'Well,' she said,
'yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning
and heard
a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I
looked down, the water was full of pennies.'

'I see.'

'That afternoon
I went to the bathroom again and,

plink-plink-plink, there were nickels in the bowl.'






'That night,' she went on, 'I went again,
plink-plink-plink, and
there were dimes and this morning there were
quarters !
You've got to tell me what's wrong
with me!,' she implored,






'I'm scared out of my wits!'

The gynecologist
put a comforting hand on her
shoulder.

'There,
there, it's nothing to be scared about.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Ready for this?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(I'm warning you.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Still not too late....delete now!)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


'You're
simply going through the
change!!!!!!!!
 
no it wuz nancy i got coin pelosi :hello2:
 
Great one, i had to read through the whole thing to figure it out, red my wife read it and figred it out when she read the quarters part!!!! LOL HH Chug and red!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom