engine 823
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Waynesburg, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, ACE 150

Well today being payday I decided that I would hit every bank in the town I work in. Cashed my check and started from there. I probably hit around 10 banks and picked up around 700-800 dollars in halves!
Took me most of the day to go through them and this is what I found!!!
Kennedy 40% - 89
Kennedy 90% - 1

Kennedy Proof - 2 (1994 , 2000 )
Kennedy Stamped Coin ( 1984 ) Stamped with 1960 and 1980. Seen a few of these on other posts but can't remember what or where they came from??
Thought this was awsome but the wife was a little
with me for not coming home sooner after work and bringing the money home so she could go to the grocery. I said okay I'll go and help you at the grocery to make it easier for you. Wouldn't you know it I found a Gold Wedding Band or Thumb Ring on the floor at the grocery

Silver and Gold for me today!!!!!!!!
About time My roller Coaster went back up!!! Been slow lately!!!!
Good Hunting!!!!!!!
Upvote
0
. When you said your wife wanted to get groceries I was thinking "ohh ohh he's going to give her a pile of halves to pay for them" heh heh.
?? 






