What's new

had a good sunday,found a few "rough" coppers,early convex button

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a pretty good hunt today.Found a 1860 thick cent which was my favorite of the day.Finally found my first shield nickel ,but of course it had the be toasted.The only way I could identify it was by the 5 on it.Found the large cent at the end of the day,couldn't wait to get home and clean it up and sure enough it was shot to poopoo.Maybe the next one will turn up a little nicer.Have a good week and HH everyone! 001.webp002.webp003.webp
 
Upvote 6
All great finds... poopoo or not... Keep hitting that spot. Gott'a be a silver there somewhere! HH
 
I love how the "thick" cents come out red a lot while the "thin" ones are usually green
 
Nice score. :thumbsup: I love to see old coins in the hole, toasted or not.
 
Nice coins. Believe it or not, I am still looking for my first Shield Nickel after all these years of detecting. I just cant seem to walk over one of those things.
 
Good finds DI2. I feel your pain. My LC's normally don't have a lot of detail either, and my only shield wasn't any better.
 
NICE FINDS DIG IRON ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom