What's new

had a great Memorial Day

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
8,891
Reaction score
13,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
mid western ARK
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had a great Memorial Day, 21 years ago on Memorial Day, I survived a ruptured brain aneurysm. It was the first of many not so pleasant health issues but I am still here by the Grace of God. I and my wife hunted a soccer field and while we only found clad and trash, it was a great time. had some problems with my ear buds so I had to use the Deus on speaker which I hate but it is what it is. We still live in a great nation and for the most part, life is good, whether we realize it or not. I remember Vets coming home from Viet Namn being spit on, some people just don't have a clue as to how good they really have it. I hope you all had a great day and a even better one today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom